Shoot with care
Regulations can be found at provided link.
About this spot
Indian Mound Park was once a site where prehistoric people camped to exploit ocean resources. The site was occupied off and on between 1000 BCE and 1350 CE. The site was explored archaeologically in the 1960's. The park is located on the eastern shore of the Intercoastal Waterway, with Manasota Key lying to the west.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers