About this spot
This vantage point provides one of the best views into the Wild Basin area of Rocky Mountain National Park. The forested hills on both the north and south provide a nice frame for Copeland Mountain while the North Saint Vrain Creek and the fence provide a nice leading lines for photos.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.