HWY 7 - Longs Peak from Hwy 7
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This area provides one of the most classic views of Longs Peak, showcasing its dramatic east face. There are options to show it towering above a large meadow, options to showcase it with golden aspen trees, the option to include a dirt road as a leading line to the peak or to include an old cabin in the foreground. You could spend quite a while getting different views of Longs Peak along this stretch.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.