About this spot
This viewpoint gives an excellent view of Mount Meeker and Chiefs Head Mountain. If you have a little imagination, from this viewpoint you can see the full sleeping figure. Chiefs Head Mountain is the head, Mount Meeker is the rather large belly and then Estes Cone in the distance are the feet.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.