About this spot
According to legend, Hum was built with the stones left over from when giants were building towns in the river Mirna valley. There must have been just a few stones left as Hum is listed as the smallest town in the world. All buildings are built in or within the surrounding defensive walls and some date back to 11th century.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.