10 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
From this spot you have unobstructed views on the buildings across the river. They each have completely different façade and are all nicely renovated. There is also a nice view on the Cobbler’s bridge. You will also find a monument to the former Ljubljana mayor, Ivan Hribar.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.