About this spot
There are two very good locations for shooting Horsetail Fall, when the setting sun lights it, in February. One here and one off the Northside drive. This spot along the bank of the Merced River, offers you a wider view and allows you to see more of the waterfall than the location off the Northside Drive.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.