About this spot
There are two very good locations for shooting Horsetail Fall, when the setting sun lights it, in February. One here and one off the Southside Drive near the Four Mile Trail park spot. From this spot you see the waterfall from closer up and more of a side view and do not get the full length of the fall. Both locations are very good and offer unique views.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.