Shoot with care
Though not much a town anymore, people still live and work in Hooper; be respectful.
About this spot
Hooper, Washington is an unincorporated community east of Washtucna. With a reported population of about 20, this fading town still has a US post office. From a photography perspective, the town has several interesting buildings, a grain elevator, and grain bins.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.