Hoh River Trail
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Hoh River trail is 17.5 miles long, ending near the terminus of the Blue Glacier, a popular destination for climbers heading up to the summit of Mount Olympus. For photographers, the main point of interest is the forest along first 8.5 miles to the Olympus Guard Station and shelter. Along the way are magnificent groves of moss hung evergreen and deciduous trees. Best of all, unlike the Hall of Mosses, you are allowed to wander through the meadows and groves to find the most appealing scenes for your camera.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.