2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
A small waterfall (or, pair of waterfalls) in Iceland, notable for the rocks in the middle that split it into two halves and the serene pool of water below. Convenient parking and being only a small diversion off the road make this a relatively easy spot to find outside of winter.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.