Shoot with care
Avoid damage to plants
The trail ends at High Camp, so you will be shooting from various locations in the alpine meadows that make up the High Camp area. Please take care not to damage the vegetation.
About this spot
Perched on the tree line, High Camp, nestled in alpine meadows on the side of Mount Adams, is a great day hike or overnight backpacking destination. Besides an amazing view of the north face of Mount Adams, High Camp also has views of Mount Rainier and Mount Saint Helens.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers