Heddal Stave Church
3 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This is a church, so one should tread with care.
About this spot
Heddal Stave church is the largest of the medieval stave churches that remain in Norway. It is still a functioning church, but also welcomes paying visitors. The stave churches with their unique architecture were built some 800 years ago and carry religious decorations alongside decorations frm the viking era.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers