About this spot
Harris Beach State Park is one of the favorite locations on the Oregon coast for landscape and nature photographers. It has a great combination of sandy beach, sea stacks and tide pools. The campground is very popular and has all the usual Oregon State Parks amenities, including hot showers and full hookups for RVs.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.