About this spot
Grwyne Fawr Reservoir is in the Grwyne valley in the Brecon Beacons, on the East side of the park. The reservoir sits at 526m and offers superb views, not only of the reservoir and mountain bothies to the rear but the close by mountains. It's easily accessible with parking an hours walk from the dam wall.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.