Groenburgwal Canal and Zuiderkerk
3 images 3 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The bridge connecting Staalstraat over Groenburgwal canal is a great location to view the Zuiderkerk tower. The church tower dates back to 1614 and was designed by architect Hendrick de Keyser. This tower has a carillon, a set of tuned brass bells which can be heard twice per week. Concerts are given on Tuesday’s at 14:30 and Saturday’s at 19:00.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.