Shoot with care
Descent is tricky to get to a good shooting spot and the rocks are very slippery be careful with equipment.
About this spot
A small waterfall in the Galloway Forest park a couple of minutes away from the car park . All waterfalls, big or small offer opportunities and challenges to the photographer .
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers