2 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
This spot is on the edge of a major highway; be aware of traffic.
About this spot
Grayling, Montana is a named spot on the map in the West Yellowstone area, but there's not much there. However, if you like shooting old log barns, Grayling is a good place for a quick stop.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers