About this spot
The final two miles of the Graves Creek Road are overhung with moss covered maples, beautiful firs and giant cedars. The forest floor is cropped by herds of elk and deer throughout the winter months creating a park-like atmosphere. Expect excellent views of the forest and grassy glades interspersed with dense understory of ferns. A mile-long nature trail at the lower end of the Graves Creek Campground takes photographers directly to moss hung maple trees along the banks of the Quinault River.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.