Shoot with care
The castle is in a very bad shape so be extra careful when exploring.
About this spot
Gradac castle near Metlika town in Bela Krajina dates back to 13th century. It has changed numerous different owners until it was nationalised after the WWII. Currently it is abandoned, waiting for better times. Nevertheless, it is still worth a visit and walk around its beautiful (yet neglected) garden.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers