Shoot with care
Keep safe on the slippery rocks on the way up to the waterfall. The trail is unmarked and it requires some navigational skills and proper footwear.
About this spot
Govic is a torrential waterfall above Lake Bohinj in Julian Alps. It only has water when it is raining heavily, this usually happens a few times a year.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers