About this spot
Gornji trg is one of the oldest parts of Ljubljana just south of the castle hill and dates back to medieval times. It starts with the Hercules fountain and continues up towards St Florian church (1672), nowadays a Macedonian orthodox church. The Hercules fountain is a modern interpretation of a Baroque original. There are many boutique hotels in this area and it makes a nice base to explore the rest of the city.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.