Gorjuše to Koprivnik Road
6 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Pokljuka plateau was traditionally full of mountain pastures where local people grazed cow in summer. A bit lower, around Gorjuše and Koprivnik, there are still many old wooden barns along the road to Lake Bohinj.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 2 guides.