3 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The Goldhorn Statue (Zlatorog) is a popular spot for taking selfies when visiting Lake Bohinj. There is an interesting legend about it linked to the legend of Pagan girl (See the Ajdovska Deklica spot for more info).
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 2 guides.