About this spot
The Schlosspark Schönbrunn is pretty large and absolutely breathtaking. Take at least half a day (or even a whole day if you want to visit the Zoo or the castle interior) to explore the endless pathways, many fountains and different views of the palace. In summer, the gardens south of the castle are blooming with perfectly planted flowers.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.