8 images 4 contributors
About this spot
Glastonbury Tor is a hill with St Michael’s Tower at the top. This is a popular spot for viewing & photographing Somerset Levels, especially on a misty morning. It's also the perfect location for astrophotography, and to capture the meteor showers in August and December.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.