Fužinski most (Fužine Bridge)
4 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The Fužine bridge was built in 1987 by architect Peter Gabrijelčič who was using bridges by famous architect Jože Plečnik as inspiration. The bridge crosses Ljubljanica river near Fužine castle.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.