Franciscan Monastery & Pharmacy
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Old Pharmacy in the Franciscan Monastery in Dubrovnik is one of the oldest pharmacies in Europe. It was founded in 1317 as in-house pharmacy for Franciscan friars and was later introduced to the public servicing the entire population of the town and its surrounding areas. You’ll find Onofrio’s small fountain, an elegant little masterpiece decorated with playful dolphins near the tower at the other end of Stradun.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.