Fox Glacier. New Zealand. Mt Cook view.
5 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Taken in February of 2020 when the tourist season is on the wind down. I stopped at this road to get capture the colours in the sky and hoped the low clouds would break enough for me to capture Mt Tasman and Mt Cook in the distance. I managed to get a few shots when I wondered how the light trails from the occasional car would look and maybe act as a lead in to the mountain. One shot and the exposure was spot on. I added the hitchhiker in post process for some added interest.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers