About this spot
Fort Clatsop was the encampment for Lewis & Clark’s Corps of Discovery during the winter of 1805-06. The visitor center includes a replica of the log fortress built by the explorers. During summer, costumed rangers lead programs and demonstrations of life at the fort.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.