FL - Upper Fall River Road
2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
This location is 11,600 ft (3535 m) above sea level just above tree line and overlooks the Fall River Valley which is hemmed in by Sundance Mountain to the south and the Mummy Range to the north. Nearby is a path that leads up to Marmot Point another viewpoint over the valley.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.