6 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Area of outstanding beauty - tread lightly and take any litter home.
About this spot
The Fairy Glen is a small, beautiful and rather unknown area on the Isle of Skye. When I first visited this place I thought I was part of a movie like The Lord of the Rings or the Hobbit. The mysterious stone circle and the setting sun behind the rock formation are the perfect ingredients for a great image.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.