6 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
It is (currently) an active volcano. Beware red hot lava, poisonous gas and tricky footing on a steep hill. Respect the Search and Rescue marshals' instructions.
About this spot
This is the 2022 eruption of the volcano. When you are there, you will be shooting from the side of a steep hill on the side of the valley which overlooks the volcano.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.