About this spot
Eyebridge is an attractive wooden bridge that spans the River Stour, Dorset’s longest river, on the outskirts of Wimborne. Whilst it is modern in design and only 20 yards across, it offers good photo opportunities. 50 yards downstream from bridge is a small weir that creates a millpond effect on the waters between it and the bridge as well as being a favourite habitat for local birdlife. Walking upstream along this beautiful stretch of river offers opportunities for both landscape and wildlife shots.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.