About this spot
For most visitors, the attraction of this spot is the water droplets raining down on you from the main wall of the lower pool, a great source of fun for all. In summer, you’ll find it quite pleasant to rest under the maple trees and bask in the fine mist of water enveloping you. The Emerald Pools, especially the lower ones, are heavily visited.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.