El Bufadero Blow Hole
1 images 1 contributors 1 comment Shoot with care
Shoot with care
The blow hole is accessible via a footpath that stop way short of being able to get decent close up shots. If you choose not to keep to the path and get closer to the blow hole. be very careful of the wet and slippy rocks and that the waves can be very high potentially catch you off guard. A number of people have lost their lives by getting too close and an large unexpected wave has pulled them into the blow hole.
About this spot
Le Garita is a small seaside village on the eastern coast of Gran Canaria located between Las Palmas and the airport about 15 mins off the GC-1 highway. There is something very magical about the El Bufadero blow hole that to photography is a must for all seascape photographers. Getting to this location is very simple and straight forward
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.