About this spot
The view from Ecola Point is one of the iconic landscape images of Oregon. Indian Beach is a beautiful sandy cove with sea stacks at the southern end. A hike on the Oregon Coast Trail will take you up to Tillamook Head, where William Clark and men of the Corps of Discovery got their first look at the Pacific Ocean.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.