About this spot
The shoreline and surrounding hills offer fantastic potential for wide photos with reflections and/or autumn foliage below the mountains. There is a small viewpoint by the campsite that offers good height to compose some autumn foliage with the lake below. The best approach is to dedicate an afternoon to exploring this area for compositions.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.