About this spot
Ebey’s Landing is part of the Ebey’s Landing National Historical Reserve. It offers great views of Puget Sound, Mount Baker, Ebey’s Prairie, the Olympic Mountains, and even Mount Rainier in the far distance. By the water, there is a lovely beach. Above it is a grass-covered bluff bordered by forest and prairie. Connecting both is a loop trail, formed by the Bluff Trail above and the Beach Trail below. The complete loop is about five miles long, with an additional 0.75 miles if you include the Prairie Trail, which overlooks the prairie. Just up the hill from the beach along Ebey’s Landing Road is the Ferry House – one of the oldest residential buildings in Washington State, built in 1860.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.