About this spot
Don't let the name fool you, there is nothing particularly easy about the 7- mile round trip hike to Easy Pass! Miners considered the pass to be easier than scaling the mountains to reach claims on Ragged Ridge. However, the effort to reach the pass is richly rewarded with a wonderfully photographic location showcasing some of the best features of the North Cascades. The main subjects are glacier hung Mount Logan, classically U-shaped Fisher Creek valley and the meadow covered Fisher Creek Basin. Other glaciated peaks viewed from the pass are Mount Arriva to the southwest and Mesahcie Peak to the northwest.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.