7 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Dunster Castle and the grounds are part of the National Trust and therefore are subject to their normal rules: no photography inside with a flash, no tripods inside the main buildings. In the gardens and grounds, keep to the marked paths where appropriate.
About this spot
Dunster Castle is an ancient castle that became a lavish country home during the 19th century. It has beautiful interiors and sub-tropic gardens that are well worth a visit. it is now owned and managed by the National Trust.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers