About this spot
Dave Jones, a retired farmer living near Sprague, has been collecting old trucks for more than twenty years. His collection of about 60 trucks is on a corner lot in downtown Sprague, Washington. The lot is unfenced and is open for all to visit and photograph. In addition to trucks, there is also some old farm equipment in the collection.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.