Dahmen Barn and Wagon Wheel Fence
13 images 5 contributors
About this spot
This spot is one of the most photographed locations in the Palouse. It consists of a large white barn with a classic silo, several other buildings, and an additional event space. The barn is surrounded by a fence constructed of old wagon wheels. The barn and attached event space are home to the Artisans at the Dahmen Barn, a group of local artists. The barn provides the artists with working studio spaces as well as a place to showcase their art.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.