Shoot with care
Although this is heavily visited area, the nature is still in a nice condition here. Please respect the boundaries and do not walk into the bogs, this is a very fragile habitat that takes ages to recover from damage.
About this spot
Black lake (Črno jezero) near Osankarica is the largest lake on Pohorje massif. Although it is of natural creation it was artificially deepened for the purposes of floating tree logs into the valley. Nowadays the lake is popular hiking destination where people can enjoy pristine forest and fresh mountain air.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers