Shoot with care
The viewpoint is at the edge of a working former's field, so the plants must be respected.
About this spot
There is an old, ruined barn, in the middle of a farmers field, at the edge of the main road between Cardiff and Bridgend. If you stick to the edge of the field, respecting the farmer's property, if affords a good minimalist composition in every season.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.