About this spot
Zion Canyon reveals its entire splendor slowly as the sun climbs over the surrounding peaks. You can photograph from two viewpoints: the main one takes you on a short climb to an elevated viewpoint. The other one is 0.1 miles along the service road across the street.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.