Cottonwood Creek Barn
6 images 4 contributors
About this spot
This spot features a classic red barn set on a hillside and surrounded by a wheat field. The broken remains of a windmill are in the background. Despite the name, the creek between the barn and the highway is barren of trees.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.