15 images 5 contributors
About this spot
‘Iconic’ is a great adjective for Corfe Castle. The haunting ruins of the 11th century fortification that bridges the single gap in a ten plus mile range of the Purbeck Hills, offers up some of the most striking photographic images in the South of England; in particular when spring and autumn mists shroud the surrounding countryside.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.