Colourful Condos, Capitola Beach
3 images 2 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
These are privately owned homes and rental properties. Be respectful of people enjoying a relaxing holiday here or getting on with their daily lives.
About this spot
Capitola is a small seaside town in Santa Cruz County. It is located on the northern shores of Monterey Bay and is one of California's most scenic coastal communities. These colourful houses are all painted in vibrant pastel colors, and sit on the sand at Capitola Beach.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers