Clear Creek Road Viewpoint
8 images 3 contributors
About this spot
This spot features an elevated viewpoint of the rolling hills of the Palouse with views to both the east and west. The summit of the Clear Creek Road is at about 2,835 feet elevation, about 300 to 400 feet higher than the surrounding lands.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.